Why invest in this development program? Because every business needs leadership, improvement (i.e. growth), a safe environment (for people to explore, share, and create), clarity around purpose, and wealth creation. At some point in a business' trajectory of growth, a lid of leadership is reached. And that lid is owned by the leader of the business...its creator. Thus, for a business to continue to grow and prosper, its leader and the their team must also continue to grow and to develop. There is no such thing as a comfortable spot in business or in leadership. That's why it's important to invest in your development as a leader in business and as a leader of a team. There is no better developer of leaders worldwide than John Maxwell. And he's empowered me to help you become the very best influencer possible. As John often says, "Leadership is influence. And EVERYTHING rises and falls on leadership." These twenty-one laws of leadership are THE foundation for the journey ahead. Master them and apply them. They are proven to work in developing non-dependent, high-performance people! Contact Logan Davis for more information on this incredible leader's journey and step into your capacity for growth!
This Leader's Journey
Will Begin With The #1 Best Selling Leadership Text Of All Time!
The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
by John Maxwell
Here's some of what you will receive from the first part of the journey:
- Upon completion of this training, participants will have the knowledge and skills to effectively use The Maxwell Method of Leadership to lead others with confidence and to grow their businesses and teams
- Access to live and recorded masterclasses via GoToMeeting over a 24 week development period
- A signed (John Maxwell) copy of The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership for each participant
- A Leader’s Journey Participant Guide (digital copy 44 pages)
- A Maxwell Method of DISC Behavioral Analysis
- A powerful and transformative 1-on-1 coaching session to discuss the DISC profile and the development of a personal growth plan
- Over 12 hours of live instruction and opportunities for group debrief sessions
- A certificate of completion
- Contact Logan Davis for more information